You may have spent your working life accumulating wealth, which has required hard work and perseverance. Now, you are getting ready to move to a new phase.
Rather than focusing solely on growing your assets, you are now also looking at ways to generate reliable, tax-efficient income to maintain your lifestyle and your wealth to benefit future generations.
To provide you with a successful investment experience, we use a consultative process to gather and compile information, formulate and implement a financial plan and monitor your progress.
Our process has always involved full transparency about fees and investment statements. We work with clients on a fee basis, which means our fees are based on a percentage of the value of the assets held in your portfolio— there are no additional commissions on trades.
You wil receive an annual report for each of your accounts, which will include a snapshot of how your account has performed, along with all associated fees. This will enhance The Sanderson Group’s already transparent reporting process and make it even easier to invest with us.
Our team of handpicked experts can also guide you on other matters including estate, insurance and succession planning.
- Discovery meeting – We present our strategy for helping you realize your financial goals to We present our strategy for helping you achieve your financial goals
- Investment plan meeting – We present our strategy for helping you realize your financial goals, while making provisions for you and your family should the unexpected occur. This includes our detailed analysis of your current situation, recommended next steps and a brief presentation on our approach to investing.
- Mutual commitment meeting – We confirm our commitment to work together toward your objectives.
- 45-day follow-up meeting – We firm up every detail as we compile and organize your account documents.
- Regular progress update – We provide an update on our progress so far in setting your wealth management plan in motion.
- The wealth management plan – This includes our comprehensive evaluation of your financial needs and our recommendations in addressing them.
- The wealth management network – Our team of trusted specialists, each with a high level of skill in specific financial areas is ready to add to our bench strength as required.
- Wealth management network meeting – Our team of specialists evaluate all aspects of your financial situation and offer solutions to reflect your needs.
Estate and trust services are provided by The Bank of Nova Scotia Trust Company.
Insurance services are provided by Scotia Wealth Insurance Services Inc.